Readers+Writers Journal invites guest posts on self publishing, writing, book promotion and literary news…or on a topic you think would be of interest to our readers. If you are an author who wants to share your experiences, if you’re an aspiring writer with a great idea for a post, or if you have publishing news, we want to hear from you!
Some guidelines to keep in mind:
- Posts MUST be unpublished – they cannot have appeared anywhere else online.
- Posts should be on a relevant topic of interest to readers and writers. If your idea does not relate to the subjects we cover, or if it is designed primarily to promote a product, it will not be accepted.
- You can include links to your website, book and social media profiles, at the discretion of RWJ.
- Posts that contain slurs, including but not limited to misogynist, racist, transphobic, homophobic and ableist slurs will not be accepted.
- If we accept your post, we reserve the right to edit it. We respect your writing and generally only make minimal edits.
Readers+Writers Journal is interested in a variety of topics that relate to literature and reading, and we are not wedded to any one format or type of content. If you want to write about a topic or in a format you don’t see on Readers+Writers Journal, contact us with your post idea anyway. We are always looking for new kinds of content.
(For a list of other literary sites that accept guest submissions, see our article on guest posting for authors.)
To submit an article to Readers+Writers Journal, please fill in the form below, and we will get back to you within 14 days. And thank you for thinking of RWJ!